Join our speakers Stuart Prause and Fergus Merriman as they deliver a CPD session the effects of air tightness in buildings.
Date Wednesday, 18 October 2017
Time 5.45pm Registration and networking
6.00pm Session begins
7.00pm Session concludes
Venue SCSI, 38 Merrion Square East
CPD 1 CPD hour
Stuart Prause, Director, Isocell - Ireland, UK and North America, will look at:
- The benefits of air and wind tightness on buildings, including low energy and passive structures
- Some common details for sealing doors and windows and eliminating air leakage within a typical build and
- Will give a brief overview of the products and systems used to enable a better understanding of how to quantify for air sealing details
Fergus Merriman, Director, Merriman Solutions, will discuss:
- Housing crisis - how did we get to here and why we are going wrong?
- Healthy buildings and why we have lost our way
- How to avail of technology to get health back into efficient buildings and
- An approach to BCAR energy compliance