The Society of Chartered Surveyors is delighted to offer the opportunity to expand your learning and upskill in respect of property and business related specialisms with the Spring 2019 CPD Modules. Each DIT accredited module, when combined with your existing third level qualifications, may fulfil the academic requirements of obtaining a State licence to practice as a Property Services Provider (PSP).
A suite of 5 taught modules are available to pick and mix from:
Corporate Real Estate Relocation Strategy
Strategic Management & Ethics
A member of the education team can discuss module information with you in more detail, contact us at email@example.com
- Modules will be delivered in DIT Bolton Street on alternate Saturdays commencing Saturday 12 January 2019.
- The programme will be assessed in line with DIT Regulations and Standards by means of continuous assessment and end of semester exams.
- A DIT CPD Certificate(s) will be awarded on successful completion of each module(s).
- Each certificate is awarded 5 ECTS.
- Each certificate will have a requirement for self-directed study hours.
- Content will be delivered by a mix of industry practitioners experienced in delivering on academic/practical topics as well as academic lecturers.
€990 per module for SCSI members
€1200 per module for non-members
*Limited Places Available
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and application.