Top-up Property Modules
The Society is delighted to provide members with this opportunity to expand your learning and up-skill in respect of property specialisms and to acquire additional accredited certificates which, when combined with your existing third level qualifications, may fulfil the academic requirements of obtaining a State licence to practice as a Property Services Provider (PSP).
Autumn 2018 Programme Coming Soon.
Please contact email@example.com to register your interest in upcoming modules.
To be eligible to apply to enter a module you must fulfil one of the following criteria:
- Hold a University Degree or equivalent, (i.e. a qualification at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications of the National Qualifications Authority of Ireland).
- Have passed all subjects in the IAVI Residential & Land Agency Course. The Course is now discontinued, it ran from 1991-92 to 2005-06.
- Have a minimum of five years relevant experience in the property profession and be at least 23 years of age.
- Have successfully completed the SCSI/DIT (formerly IAVI/DIT) Higher Certificate in Property Studies. This Programme has been discontinued. It ran from 2006-07 to 2011-12.
- Have passed all subjects in the IAVI Direct Final Examinations. This programme was discontinued in 1999.