Chartered Building SurveyorPosted: 21/04/2017 14:18
Grafton Group plc
Chartered Building Surveyor – Grafton Group Plc
We have a vacancy for a Chartered Building Surveyor to assist in the management, development and maintenance of a substantial freehold and leasehold property portfolio.
The successful candidate will ideally be a recently qualified Building Surveyor and must meet the following requirements:
- BSc Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Membership of the SCSI/RICS
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Duties are wide ranging and the successful candidates responsibilities will include:
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Design & Specification
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Landlord & Tenant Issues
- Providing Assistance to the Facilities Management Function
This is an exciting opportunity with a diverse company and offers the candidate an opportunity to combine core Building Surveying with working in a hands on commercial environment.
An attractive salary and package is available commensurate with what the candidate can bring to the company.
To apply for this position please forward CV and other relevant information to: