Property AdministratorPosted: 14/11/2017 12:12
Grafton Group Plc
Grafton Group Plc is looking for a Property Administrator to support a small dedicated property team responsible for the Group’s property portfolio of 100+ units and to liaise with the management teams in the trading & retail businesses.
Based in Sandyford, Dublin & reporting to the Head of Property, the role will include:
- To act as Property Administrator to the Property Team who have responsibility for the Group’s property assets.
- To deal with queries from internal and external sources in a professional manner and direct accordingly.
- To assist the Property Team in the logging and management of repair calls to the estate.
- To oversee the collation and maintenance of an accurate asset register.
- Prepare reports for use within the property team as and when required. Prepare data analysis for internal and external use to assist the core business units.
- To assist the Facilities Manager in running a series of statutory and non-statutory outsourced maintenance contracts for the Group portfolio, maintaining a high standard of service to Group companies and in a cost effective manner.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc to a high standard.
- Good numeracy skills
- Previous experience of working in property management.
- Experience in use of FM software packages an advantage.
- The ability to communicate confidently and politely.