Marketing and Bid AssistantPosted: 10/08/2018 14:22
KSN is one of the largest and most successful quantity surveying, cost consulting and project management companies in Ireland.
Reporting to the Marketing & Bid Manager; this diverse role will provide marketing support within a busy construction consultancy. This position would suit a candidate with a business/marketing qualification (or similar), excellent written English and strong organisational skills. The diversity of the role will provide scope to learn and develop skills in line with KSN’s business development goals. Previous experience within a construction related field is advantageous but not essential.
- Support KSN’s marketing and business development functions (compilation of company brochures/ presentations etc.)
- Website content management
- Compilation of internal staff CVs /project data etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience with marketing, tender writing, project coordination or similar roles would be advantageous.
- Relevant qualification in business/marketing or similar
- Excellent written English
- Experience with (or commitment & dedication to learn) design/layout software (i.e Powerpoint, Prezi, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Very strong MS office skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with tender/submission/Request for Proposal (RFP) documents
- Experience compiling presentations / company brochures
- Knowledge of GDPR & data protection procedures are advantageous but not essential
Knowledge of the construction market is advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Support a team environment with a positive, can-do attitude
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential requirements of this role
This is a diverse role. Salary for the position will be commensurate with experience.
KSN is an equal opportunities employer.