Project ManagerPosted: 12/09/2018 13:17
The Exciting Opportunity:
If you’re an experienced Project Manager and ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on.
Join our Fit Out team as a Project Manager and we’ll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
We are seeking to locate a career minded client Project Manager to support the Fit Out team on a number of projects In Dublin. It is intended that the role will offer the opportunity to progress your career as your experience grows.
Arcadis have an enviable reputation in the delivery of such schemes and are working closely with our blue-chip clients in the Fit Out sector delivering their most important projects through out Dublin & Ireland
Overview of Role:
To manage the delivery of high profile, projects within the constraints of agreed budget, programme and quality criteria, ensuring successful outcomes are achieved.
To be directly accountable for delivery and provide leadership of project teams to ensure that our service delivery meet customer expectations.
- Programme and Project Management.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Focuses on Efficiency, Innovation & Quality
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the capital programme, providing professional / technical expertise to support short and long term operational priorities and customer needs, in line with legislation, policy and environmental outcomes.
- Provide high level advice and support to resolve local issues and incidents, ensuring that decisions are made on sound technical grounds in line with best practice and required standards & timeframes.
- Monitor progress of work, identify risks in the delivery of priorities and implement timely resolution of issues, to ensure appropriate reallocation of time, finance and effort and enhancement of the service.
- Provide good quality management reporting on service delivery, to support the planning of operational work, inform business decisions and provide a sound basis from which to communication with and influence internal / external partners.
- Lead or support project teams to achieve well planned and managed integrated solutions that progress effective change and improvement in the organisation and support the best environmental outcomes.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners to understand and influence their activities and promote and enhance the client goals and reputation.
- Provide effective leadership to health & safety matters by actively promoting health & safety awareness and ensuring the provision of safe working practices.
- Manage the feasibility and business case development process ensuring efficient delivery of funding approvals.
- Experience will be required/desirable in the following areas: option analysis, outline design, economic appraisal and report writing. The PM will require sufficient understanding to be able to: prepare accurate project briefs, review Supplier project plan responses (cost, methodology, programme), prepare contract award documentation and quality review and finalise business case products/reports.
What You have to Offer:
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills in order to effectively ascertain customers’ needs and perceptions and balance stakeholder demands
- Previous Fit Out /
- Exp of working on projects ranging in value from Euros 5 mill -50 million
- Proven record of project management and contract management to enable successful delivery of Mid to Large - scale, complex and demanding projects according to agreed outcomes.
- Experience of leading project management teams.
- APM or equivalent
- PRINCE2 (Practitioner status or equivalent desirable)
- RICS/ CIOB ( Desirable but not 100% necessary)
- Educated to degree or equivalent in an engineering or construction discipline.
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: www.arcadis.com.
Arcadis UK now incorporates the Hyder and EC Harris brands.
At Arcadis, we trust our teams to create their own work-life balance. It means we always welcome people who want or need a flexible career. We’re proud of the diverse ways of working that thrive in our community as a result.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.