Quantity SurveyorPosted: 08/11/2018 11:51
We would like to talk to 2018 / 2019 QS Graduates:
About Scollard Doyle:
Scollard Doyle is a vibrant Construction Consultancy specialising in Cost Management and delivery of Construction Projects. We deliver projects for our clients in the following sectors: commercial office developments, office fit-outs, residential developments, retail projects, project monitoring, healthcare facilities, government and municipal projects.
Our projects include Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, AIB HQ Molesworth Street, Dublin Landings and Central Bank of Ireland on North Wall Quay, Bewley’s of Grafton Street and The Shelbourne Hotel.
About the role:
The role will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and gain valuable experience working on some high profile and interesting projects. As part of a team, you will assist your colleagues in carrying out professional quantity surveying services or other consulting services for ongoing and future construction projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic experienced team and to excel your professional development. We invest in our people and their continuing professional development, we actively encourage and support our team to complete their Chartership or Masters.
Skills required for the role:
- Recent or 2019 QS Graduate
- Ability to support fellow team members in meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously in an energetic and innovative working environment
- Good communication and PC skills and strong attention to detail
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent career prospects and professional development
- Opportunity to work on some leading projects in Ireland
Any enquiries will be treated sensitively and with total discretion. Read more about us www.scollarddoyle.ie
Using the reference GRAD QS please apply in confidence to