Valuer – Professional ServicesPosted: 30/11/2018 15:50
BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland
Due to an increase in business and continued expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Valuer/Senior Valuer interested in joining our Professional Services team.
The ideal candidate will work on a full range of professional services, including loan security valuations, rent reviews, rating and general lease advisory services.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Executive Director & Head of Professional Services with the valuation engagements, negotiations, inspections on all types of commercial property & land;
- L&T and related areas including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations;
- Creating robust well considered valuations and reports;
- Undertaking personal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge, including CPD;
- Actively promoting and developing the profile of the Professional Services team externally and internally, within the wider BNP Paribas business;
- Provide accurate information to the Managing Director and Senior Director(s) as required;
- Liaising with other key departments to cross sell clients and related services;
- Contribute to other colleagues’ (Surveyor and Graduates) development;
- Assisting in research and market intelligence activities;
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification (MRICS) proven experience working as a Valuer in a commercial real estate practice;
- Proven experience of undertaking valuations and reports;
- Full clean driving licence – it is necessary to own a car;
Soft skills & Technical skills
- Possess strong technical skills and be proficient in the use of the Microsoft package including Word, Excel, Powerpoint Excel and Argus Investor and Enterprise;
- Excellent communications skills.
Please note that a full job description is available by contacting the HR Department of BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland, HR.email@example.com
BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.