Planning & Development ConsultantPosted: 05/12/2018 17:02
RW Nowlan & Associates
RW Nowlan & Associates are an ambitious independent planning and property consultancy company acting for a wide range of both public and private sector clients on a variety of planning, property and development projects around the country. Following a continuous period of growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our team and contribute to the ongoing growth and development of the business.
As a Planning & Development Consultant with RW Nowlan & Associates you will be responsible for a wide variety of both planning and property duties and will have responsibility for all aspects of the planning and property consultancy process. The ideal candidate will hold a Planning or Property (or both) Degree/Masters, be a motivated ambitious, entrepreneurial spirited professional with the ability to work independently and/or part of a team. In addition, excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills are requirements for this role.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Planning/property background
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluent written and oral English
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi-task
• Good general understanding of the Irish planning and property industry
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Full driving licence The subject role provides an excellent opportunity in an expanding Planning & Property Consultancy practice.
Please send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org