Development OfficerPosted: 08/01/2019 15:57
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit the above role which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant degree level qualification with a minimum of 1 year’s development experience.
- Experience of Project Management of Construction Projects;
- Knowledge of social housing development/funding processes; and
- Current driving licence and access to private transport
- Knowledge and experience of the construction procurement process.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit an application form to; Human Resources, Oaklee Housing, Dublin, DO8 PK25 or email@example.com.
Benefits of this post include:- Flexible working hours, city centre location and a pension scheme.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 18th February 2019.
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.