Property ManagerPosted: 08/02/2019 12:19
Keenan Property Management
Job Title: Property Manager
Location: Dublin 17, D17 YH94
Salary: Salary is 40-50k – depending on experience.
Hours: Full Time
Our client has been managing property across Ireland for almost twenty years. The business has developed from the management of one single property and has grown over time to manage over 20,000 residential properties and today operates as one of Ireland’s leading and most innovative property management agencies.
From its origins in Dublin’s city centre in 1997 the company has steadily grown in line with its original strategic plan. Today the company is currently based in North Dublin.
They are now looking for a Property Manager to join their professional and passionate team.
Duties Will Include:
- Overall responsibility for each block.
- Financial matters – budget etc.
- Dealing with contractors.
- Dealing with owner queries.
- Attendance of Meetings.
- Attendance of AGM’s.
- Correspondence with committee’s and directors.
- Ensure statutory obligations are met.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
- Must have a property regulator licence.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your cv to Grainne@kpm.ie