Development Assistant TemporaryPosted: 14/03/2019 17:09
To assist in the delivery of Oaklee Housing Acquisition and Development Programme by providing Scheme Project Administration support to the Head of Development/Special Project Manager.
- Assist the Special Project Manager and Development Officer on property acquisitions through the Housing Agency Vacant Property Initiative and the Mortgage to Rent programme.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders i.e. Housing Agency, Local Authorities in the preparation and execution of legal documentation providing regular updates and attending meetings as required
- Arrange utility connection and set up of new accounts with utility providers
- Liaise with external building Surveyors regarding access/documentation required for completion of works and invoicing
- Provision of documentation to technical advisors
- Preparation of all Asset information as required
- Administer the operational filing system on completion of acquisition
- Review Management Company documentation
- To assist in the preparation and collation of closing documentation for legal completion and submission of documentation
- Compile, submit and monitor all documentation required for funding claims and update records accordingly
- On completion of works provide necessary documentation for the recoupment of approved works from relevant stakeholder
- To provide weekly updates to the project manager and assist in the production of Development/ Board Reports
- Provide office/phone cover as required
- To implement the Associations Health & Safety Policy and Procedures, ensuring that all practices and procedures are undertaken in accordance with ensuring a healthy and safe working environment and that staff are aware of their responsibilities in respect of their role.
- Any other duties which are consistent with the responsibilities of the post as requested by the Head of Housing/ Special Project Manager
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th April 2019. Contacy Evelyn Hyder, firstname.lastname@example.org | 086 703 0345