Property Manager - Part Time - LoughlinstownPosted: 14/03/2019 17:17
Melcorpo Commercial Properties Unlimited
A part time commercial property manager is needed to join our team based in South Dublin. The right candidate should have experience managing a commercial property asset portfolio that involves dealing with commercial tenants, contractors and professional services advisers.
The main duties are :
Full day to day management and responsibility for a specified list of property assets within a portfolio
- Management of all property related services, such as rent collection, repairs, maintenance, utilities and security
- Set and monitor service charge budgets for each asset
- Update and maintain tenant files, rent accounts and service charge invoices on central property database system.
- Oversight and management of property upgrades, mini projects and refurbishments
- Manage shopping centre staff and contractors employed by the company ensuring high standards are maintained at all times
- Experience managing commercial property
- Asset management background is desirable.
- Commercially focused
- Full driving license
The role is three days a week primarily based in our Loughlinstown office but with flexibility to work from home one day a week.