Residential Property Manager | SandyfordPosted: 11/04/2019 15:17
Petra Property Management
Property Manager will be involved in:
- Sophisticated building enhancements Legal interpretation of leases and enforcing its covenants.
- Creating and building maintenance schedules.
- Implementing planned preventative maintenance programmes.
- Attending and chairing client meetings and ensuring task lists are adheared to.
- Managing health & safety and onsite personnel Overseeing service charge collection Preparing budgets.
- PSRA licenced ‘Property Manager' (C+D Licence)
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Microsoft Office 2010+ knowledge
- Property related CRM system knowledge
- Proactive, team player, hardworking, with a strong initiative
- Excellent communication skills Ability to logically solve problems
- Be up-to-date with relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of building structures including plant and equipment
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
- 'Can Do' attitude
Maria Mason email@example.com 01 2935103 www.petra.ie