Building Surveyor | DroghedaPosted: 14/05/2019 11:56
O'Reilly Chartered Surveyors
Due to continued growth, O’Reilly Chartered Surveyors Ltd. have a vacancy for a full time permanent Building Surveyor. The position would suit a recently Chartered Building Surveyor or a surveyor currently on their path to becoming Chartered, with 2-5 years Building Surveying experience. Our company is based in Drogheda, Co. Louth and our team of surveyors work on varied projects.
Building Surveying, such as Technical Due Diligence, Residential Building Surveys, Assigned Certifier, Specification and Project Management. The successful candidate will be required take ownership of projects and work independently. Based in our office in Drogheda, you will be part of our team of surveyors. Ongoing continued professional development is encouraged and supported. You will be given every encouragement and opportunity to become a Chartered Building Surveyor.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. BSc. Degree in Building Surveying, or equivalent.
2. Relevant residential and/or commercial experience.
3. High level technical building and construction knowledge.
4. Proficient IT skills including AutoCad, Word & Excel.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Driving licence & own car. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated surveyor to progress their career in the Building Surveying Industry without the daily travel to the city centre.
Contact details for applicants - John O'Reilly email@example.com