Chartered/Registered Building SurveyorPosted: 07/06/2019 15:37
Scott Murphy Chartered Building Surveyors
Scott Murphy Chartered Building Surveyors provide building surveying services across different property sectors to a range of investors, occupiers and property owners throughout Ireland and the UK and we are seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to join this innovative, expanding Practice.
The candidate must have a good track record across a range of core Building Surveying services. There is currently a strong emphasis on specialist defect pathology skills, statutory compliance and excellent Project Management abilities to implement required remedial works on behalf of a range of client types. For the right candidate there will be opportunities to carry out technical due diligence work in the UK as well as opportunities to act in a Project Management capacity on refurbishment projects.
You will be expected to work well in a team and to work closely with the Directors in their day to day duties and assist in providing guidance to Graduate staff members to help them develop their careers.
Key skills and attributes for this position will include:
- Membership of the SCSI or RICS (preferred , a Registered Building Surveyor will be considered);
- Strong evaluation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to prioritise own workload.
- A willingness and drive for personal and professional development
- An ability to work using own initiative.
- Role relevant to what type of surveyors
If this position is of interest to you please submit your CV to email@example.com marked or identified as “Senior Surveyor” .