Property Manager (Commercial)- Maternity Leave CoverPosted: 09/08/2019 15:35
Bagnall Doyle MacMahon
We require a commercial property manager with at least 2 years experience to join our commercial real estate team. The individual will be working on a part time basis (3 days week).
- Overall responsibility for the upkeep, maintenance, legal, insurance and general management of each clients building.
- Client liaison
- Compliance with industry and legislative standards
- Responsible for liaising with and managing tenants
- Liaising with sub-contractors relating to Cleaning, Waste and Technical Services while ensuring Service level agreements are in place and KPIs are delivered as required
- Budget management and implementation of spending control responsibilities
- Responsibility for rent and service charge collection and reconciliation and involvement in accounts management
- Quarterly reporting to the client and availability to attend regular meetings
- Likes working as part of a team
- Salary relevant to experience.
Contact details for applicants Declan Bagnall Bagnall Doyle MacMahon 29 Dawson Street Dublin 2 Phone: (01) 6795265 email: email@example.com