Planner/ SchedulerPosted: 05/09/2019 16:50
Salary: Based on individual candidate
Education Requirement: Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
Experience: 2+ years relevant experience post qualification
Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full. We are currently recruiting for a planner/ scheduler for our office at Swords, Co Dublin. The role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work on a range of projects within the civil and building sectors
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the Projects schedule and project controls requirements.
- Responsible for completion of projects to time and cost
- Able to assign work to other project planners and reliably manage members of the Project Controls team
- Provide regular supervision to junior members of the team
- Familiar with commercial and financial aspects of project management
- Regular client contact
- Building relationships with limited set of common clients
- Good understanding of civil and building projects
- Provision of project performance data, project schedules in a concise and timely manner.
- Successful in identifying project deviations, slippage reports and communication of same to the team.
- Ensuring that all issues within the programme are highlighted and understood by Senior Management and giving appropriate planning advice.
- You will deliver the Period Programme Update and information regarding changes and delays that have impacted the programme on a period by period basis.
- You will deliver the necessary reports to allow Senior Managers to direct the project appropriately
- An expert user of Primavera P6
- A detailed understanding of either civils and or building projects and how they are designed, constructed and commissioned
- Must be able to accurately define project programmes and schedules.
- Member of the APM preferred.
- Extensive experience in the use of Primavera Project Planner
- Must be able to work under own initiative within Project Programmes and Tender Programmes.
- Develop broad technical competence and able to check work of all those in the project team
- Experience of managing interfaces with engineering disciplines with minimal supervision
- Experience in preparing project resource histograms, performance analysis data, and CPI/SPI information.
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of Project Controls Techniques including, budget and spend management, change control, Earned Value Management, data analysis, trend analysis and Work Package Management.
Contact details for applicants
Please email your CV to email@example.com For more information on F+G please visit: www.fgould.com