Administration AssistantPosted: 08/11/2019 13:22
Aramark Property are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join our team in Dublin
The successful candidate will assist in general administrative processes and day to day functioning of the Centre Management office.
The role requires a person who is well organised, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a busy Centre Management environment.
The Administration Assistant will also be required to assume the position of Duty Manager as and when required & will be required to work 5 days out of 7.
Responsibilites will include:
- Records Management - Maintain and develop electronic and hard copy filing systems, filing and retrieving documents etc. from filing systems, and generally handling requests for information & data. Safeguard the files and documents in the office, archiving / files (treat all files as confidential)
- Handle requests for information and data, prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries
- Prepare, modify and compile documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, licenses, memos and emails
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials, and support staff in project based work
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements where required
- Interact with both internal and external executives, as well as contractors and consultants
- Compile and raise invoices for Centre Mgmt. and Property Manager approval
- Compile reports on centre activities
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain office supply and stationary inventories
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records
- Participate in the induction and orientation of new staff members
- Maintain register of visitors and/or contractors on site if required
- Act as a communication and information assistant for the office team, ensuring that members of the centre management team are aware of information relevant to them
- Three years or more experience as an Administration Assistant, with a commanding knowledge of general office responsibilities and procedures, planning, records management and general administration
- Attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of both accuracy and confidentiality concerning all activities within the Centre Management Office and beyond
- Proficiency on software programmes including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as the ability to learn and become proficient in further computer based packages
- Impeccable telephone manner, articulate and polite
- Experience in attending meetings, taking and distributing of minutes
- Sound experience working in a customer-focused and fast-paced professional environment
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A willingness to be flexible with duties
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail, being consistent, target driven with high energy
- Opportunity to grow in the role
- Competitive salary
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
WE DREAM. WE DO.