Part Time Lettings AdministratorPosted: 29/11/2019 12:06
Lansdowne Partnership is currently recruiting a part-time lettings administrator to join their dynamic team of property specialists based in either Dublin City Centre or Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Processing of rent reviews, renewals and inspections and general administration
- Minimum 3 full days required 9-5.30pm
- Relevant professional property licence an advantage
- 2-3 years of current residential lettings experience
- Excellent PC skills and the use of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An understanding of Letman and /or Yardi or similar letting management software
- A pro-active attitude, including a flexible approach to the demands of the role and approachable demeanor with a drive to reach client targets
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines and demands
- Good clear administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good understanding of the RTB and in particular The Residential Tenancies Act 2004 and subsequent amendments.
- Current PSRA License essential an advantage Knowledge of GDPR and Data Protection
- 2+ years’ experience is essential