Project ManagerPosted: 16/03/2020 16:44
The Project Manager role will involve managing projects throughout the entire project life cycle on behalf of institutional clients. We are seeking a candidate who can manage the design, tendering and construction phase of fit-out projects. The candidate will also be required to assist in pitching for new work.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about design, workplace solutions and should come from an Architecture, Engineering or Building Surveying background
- Confident and articulate, with strong client facing and presentation skills.
- Have a detailed knowledge of modern and best practice construction methodologies.
- Clear understanding of current construction legislative requirements.
- Strong IT skills across the Microsoft suite and ideally with some knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ability to contribute to a positive working environment.