Senior / Associate Building SurveyorPosted: 24/07/2020 11:51
Omega Surveying Services
Murphy Surveys / Omega Surveying Services are currently recruiting a Senior / Associate Building Surveyor. Murphy Surveys / Omega are an ambitious and innovative Group, and through our commitment to invest in people, technology and best practice, we continuously strive to remain ahead of the field in everything we do.
With offices nationwide in Ireland, the UK, Spain, Germany and Italy, we are continuously developing and expanding our team. Building on a strong reputation of over 35 years, we are recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Europe today.
This role would suit a SCSI/RICS Qualified Surveyor with up to 3-5+ years’ post-qualification experience. Practice areas that are expected of the candidate include building surveys for investment transactions and occupation purposes, dilapidations contract administration, refurbishment works, maintenance advice, and some project management work.
The successful candidate will be:
- undertaking professional and project work for a combination of private investment companies, institutions and corporate clients.
- assisting with the successful implementation and delivery of professional and contract building surveying within Murphy Surveys / Omega Surveying Services through the completion of a range of typical building surveying instructions.
- conducting business development activities and bringing in elements of their own work.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills are essential
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Multiple office locations.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working from home.
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities for career progression
- Chartered Building Surveyor with up to 3-5+ years’ post-qualification experience.