Senior NegotiatorPosted: 16/10/2020 10:54
The Property Shop
The Property Shop currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PSRA licensed negotiator to join their team. The Property Shop offer a range of services including residential sales, commercial sales, lettings and management services & land sales. We also do valuations for all purposes and carry them out to European (Blue Book) valuations standards. We are a family business and are looking for an experienced all-rounder with a positive can do attitude.
The role is a permanent position and will be based in our Ongar office and will cover Dublin and Meath.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Appraising of sale & rental properties.
- Conducting viewings.
- Strong diary management.
- Liaising with landlords/tenants.
- Liaising with vendors/purchasers.
- Financial management of rental properties/monthly account statements etc.
- Preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures and timelines.
- Business development.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Candidates must possess:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Be ambitious and results orientated.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- PSRA licence.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have own car and a full, clean driving licence.
- Proficient computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office.
- Experience using a property CRM system.
This is a full time position and the successful candidate will be required to work evenings and Saturdays as and when required.
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and current CV to Eoghan Murray - firstname.lastname@example.org