Quantity SurveyorPosted: 16/10/2020 10:59
Peter Costello & Partners
Duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- Cost Estimating / Cost Planning.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities.
- Preparation of Tender & Contract Documents.
- Procurement advise for both Public & Private sector clients.
- Contract Administration. Cost Management & Cost Control.
- Cost Reporting & Final Accounts.
- Bank monitoring & Reports.
- BSc Level 8 Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 4 years Post Graduate experience.
- Chartered membership of the SCSI / RICS preferable.
- Proficient in the use of Cubit, Buildsoft & Excel.
- Experienced in compiling Bills of Quantities & Cost documentation for large commercial projects.