PSRA CPD Requirements
The PSRA launched its Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme to all licensees in 2018. The SCSI has been accredited to deliver PSRA CPD. In summary, licensees will be required to undertake the following:
Total Required: 5 Hours per Year (Jan – Dec)
- Min. 2 Hours Relating to: General & Management
- Min. 2 Hours Relating to: Legislation & Regulation
- 1 Hour Per Year Must relate to Property Services Act
- At least a ½ Hour Per Year Must relate to AML
SCSI's PSRA CPD Programme will be available to both SCSI members and non members and will include:
- Regular face to face lectures delivered nationwide throughout the year;
- Access to SCSI's online CPD recording tool;
- Live streamed and recorded lectures;
- A full library of interactive e-learning.
Download our PSRA CPD Flyer to register your interest
Further information including details for online courses, lecture dates and fees will be announced shortly. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 6445500.